Do you know Survivors from France possibly saved by Adolfo Kaminsky and his work?
“Once the columns were formed, there was a long wait. Thousands of women taking time going out, five by five, counted as they pass. Passing through the gate made us tighten.”*
Auschwitz, Then and Now with art by four artist/survivors of Auschwitz.
Adobe Awards Remember.org for Social Change in Media for: The Virtual Tour of Auschwitz and Birkenau by Alan Jacobs and Krysia Jacobs, and the Museum at Auschwitz
Featured Holocaust Stories
- Anniversary of Abe Korn’s Liberation from Buchenwald – Abe’s Story
- A Tale of Terezin: A Preface to “Legacies, Lies and Lullabies – The World of a Second Generation Holocaust Survivor” by Esther Vivien Levy.
- Israel and the Palestinians
- Holocaust Survivor – Poland – Harold Gordon
- Survivor Tamara Deuel’s paintings, we miss her.
Listen to survivors through books. Including Courage Under Siege and many others with extensive excerpts and photos available online.
Survivors, rescuers, liberators,and others share their stories. Complete online books include, The Soapmaker, Childhood in Times of War and more. Featuring liberator testimonies and remembering the non-jewish victims.