Please click on the links below to follow Abe’s Story.
Abe’s Story Interactive Map
Map and Ilustrations by William Fahnoe.
- Cart to Ostrowy, Early Winter 1939: The Beginning
- Exploring the Kutno Ghetto, Winter 1939
- Garfingal and Abe Walking to Krosniewice, Late Fall 1940
- Cattle Cars to Camps Hardt, Gross-rosen, and Auschwitz
- Passenger Cars to Camp Dretz, February 1942
- Cattle Cars to Auschwitz: April 1943-January 1945
- The Death March, Late January-March 1945
- Open Railroad Car to Buchenwald, March 1945
- Liberation of Buchenwald, April 11, 1945, 3:15 p.m.