|Books for Students
Flying Against the Wind
The Other Victims
Escape or Die
Anne Frank; Biography
The Last Sunrise
Courage Under Siege
The Soapmaker online
Imagine Art Gallery
Online Education Links
founded April 25, 1995. Created by
Holocaust Resources for Students:
Resources for Teachers:
- Annotated Holocaust Bibliography I: General and Specialized History
- Annotated Holocaust Bibliography II:
Biography, Fiction, Memoirs, Diaries, Poetry, Drama, Art and Literary Criticism
- The Truth About Anne Frank,
a 12 class lesson plan by Daniel Barkowitz
- Teaching the Holocaust: Grades 4-12, by Teresa Morretta. With timeline, lesson plan, vocabulary and more.
- Survivor Judy Cohen shares a poem, Fifty Years Later: Reflections on Teaching The Holocaust to Young People.
- Seminars for Educators at Yad Vashem
- Companies Affiliated With Concentration Camps submitted by Judy Cohen
- MBA Proposal to Learn about the HolocaustWarren Thompson’s proposal for Holocaust education in business graduate programs.
- My Family: Being German Didn’t Mean You Were SafeRead a story of one family’s ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia, by Lori Beckett.
- Women and the Holocaust Bibliography
- What about Women in the Holocaust?
- A Trip in the German Countryside, a story of visiting Dachau Camp as a child.
- The Diary of Hannah Rosen: Europe’s Jews and America’s Response, 1937-1945
written by a student from interviews conducted with important historical figures, and her family.
A play exploring history, memory, a survivor, and the ways we look at
ourselves. Written, produced, and directed by the webmaster of Remember.org.