Return to Ideas and Events || the Cybrary || Education...A Legacy Forum
"TBS grants permission to reproduce this guide for educational use. The Study Guide contains ideas that can be discussed before and after viewing the program and includes a timeline of significant events." Complete information can be found on: http://www.turner.com/survivors/text/Created by: Facing History and Ourselves: http://www.facing.org/
* Introduction. Written to teachers, this brief introduction provides an overview of the program, and an explanation of how to use the study guide.
* Pre-View. Pre-View provides an overview of the ideas that led to the Holocaust and should be discussed with students before viewing the program.
* Post-View. This section consists of short readings and questions that prompt reflection and discussion of issues explored in the documentary and and can be used once students have seen the program.
* Timeline. The timeline highlights significant events before, during, and after the Holocaust along with brief quotations from the documentary.
* Resources. A listing of books and organizations associated with the Holocaust.