Room 3 Featuring:
Scenes and Imagination
Holocaust Student Art Project
An exploration into genocide by a group of sixth grade students.
Any suggestions, or art, you’d like to see in this space? Tell us about it!
Again these are large images so prepare to waita little when you load them. It’s worth the wait.
- Artist: David Parks
- A universal image in a unique situation. © 1994
- Artist: Sanaya Wortham
- Holding on. © 1992
- Artist: Nata Oscamou
- Intertwined and devastating. © 1994
Artist: Kevin PeppasA vision floating and frightening. © 1993
- Artist: Matt Petyo
- A surrealistic camp. © 1992
- Artist: Julie Kemp
- Buchenwald was a camp in the woods. © 1992
- Artist: Reed Turner
- A barrier to history. © 1992
- Artist: Cira Coleman
- A soldier, a piece of metal, and a distant fence. © 1994
- Artist: Anonymous
- Between us and the camps, a red wall..
- Artist: Rex Heaton
- Can you see it coming? © 1992
Thank you for visiting!
Last updated 4/18/96.