After the Roundup by Joseph Weisman (3 separate excepts being added)
Forever Alert – German Child Survivors in Action Before 1945 and Beyond by Philipp Sonntag
A number of documents from the Nazis, letters and speeches.
Remember Polish Citizens
- This pamphlet was produced by the US Army after they liberated a concentration camp in Austria called Gunskirchen Lager. The 71st arrived just days before VE day. Many graphic pictures included.
- Liberator Testimonies
- Debate the Holocaust?
- Dan Johnson
- Glenn Edward Belcher, Dachau Liberator
- Bruce Nickols, Ohrdruf Liberation
- Harry J. Herder, Buchenwald Liberation
- Felix L. Sparks, We Were There & Dachau Liberation
- William Cowling, Report from Dachau
- Charles V. Ferree,
- Dachau Liberation & Chuck’s Experiences
Courage Under Siege, with pictures from the Warsaw Ghetto
- Reverend Niemoller Poem