New! The Cybrary is proud to add 4 new books to its collection, including Anne Frank: The Biography, plus Official Secrets: What the Nazis Planned, What the British and Americans Knew, also The Soapmaker (a complete book online), and A Mother’s Shoah. Please read these new contributions.
- Remember survivors and victims at the Holocaust Quilt
- Discover Selma Metzger Winkler’s story; four chapters of survival are online now.
- Teaching the Holocaust: Grades 4-12, includes lesson plans, a timeline, and online resources.
- Holocaust revisionists and deniers claim that the “Survivors Recollections Are Unreliable.” This statement used often by those who would deny proven historical facts, overlooks the Testimony of thousands of Soldiers: Americans, British, Russians, and others who Liberated hundreds of the gruesome Nazi concentration camps, all over Europe. Read two new liberator stories here.
- Four more paintings online byDavid Aronson (powerful, graphicimages added).
- Visit Recommended Cybrary Sections here.
Plus in the Imagine Student’s Gallery:
- If Rome Should Fall…Holocaust Poetry by Jeremy Hobbs: 14 year old Jeremy Hobbs shares some remarkable poetry in our Student’s section.
- Holocaust Poetry and Paintings by the Kyle School class (Troy, Ohio)
- I Think…features feedback from a class learning about the Holocaust
- Jeanne Dingell shares her article:The Question of the Polish Forced Labourer during and in the Aftermath ofWorld War II: The Example of the Warthegau Forced Labourers
- Our links page has grown tremendously; eachmonth we add more and more excellent sites.This month features the Nuremberg Trial Proceedings, plus H-Holocaust, where scholars researching and discussing theHolocaust meet.
- Searching for Relatives? Visithere for resources