Introduction to the Study of Holocaust
This is the complete instructional guide created by Gary Grobman. Chapters are mixed throughout the text part of the Cybrary; it is presented here to give an easy access to the complete lesson plan as it was created.
- Copyright Notice
- How to Use This Guide
- Stereotypes and Prejudices
- Who are the Jews?
- Classical and Christian Anti-Semitism
- Modern Anti-Semitism
- Adolf Hitler
- Nazi Fascism And The Modern Totalitarian State
- The Firsts Steps leading to the “Final Solution”
- The Seeds of War and World Conquest
- The “Final Solution”
- Resisters, Survivors, Rescuers and Bystanders
- The Aftermath