Children of Survivors is a section of Remember.org that grows smaller and smaller, yet the viewpoints and lessons continue to trickle through to new generations.
These 2 stories, one from a friend and one simply found online, share a rich viewpoint of 2nd Generation of survivors and insights that give a perspective on how the Holocaust is being integrated into the story today.
Remember.org helps teachers and students find the best resources on the Internet, (celebrating its 20 year anniversary with a video) and connect them through stories of survival, like Branded on My Arm and In My Soul – a Holocaust Memoir by Abraham Landau.
Auschwitz, Then and Now with art by four artist/survivors of Auschwitz.
Adobe Awards Remember.org for Social Change in Media for: The Virtual Tour of Auschwitz and Birkenau by Alan Jacobs and Krysia Jacobs, and the Museum at Auschwitz
- Anniversary of Abe Korn’s Liberation from Buchenwald – Abe’s Story
- A Tale of Terezin: A Preface to “Legacies, Lies and Lullabies – The World of a Second Generation Holocaust Survivor” by Esther Vivien Levy.
- Israel and the Palestinians
- Holocaust Survivor – Poland – Harold Gordon
- Art: “To find a lexicon that for me has truth and, above all meaning, in relation to this historical tragedy continues to be
my utmost desire. It is a journey through a dark landscape that I
am still traveling.”
- Discussion Group of Survivors and Descendants; visit AllGenerations.org
- Survivor Tamara Deuel’s paintings, we miss her.
Survivors, rescuers, liberators,and others share their stories. Complete online books include, The Soapmaker, Childhood in Times of War and more. Featuring liberator testimonies and remembering the non-jewish victims.